Thursday 13 September 2012

Welcome to my first blog!


Helllooooo fellow bloggers!



This is my very first blog and i am still very confused about it all to be perfectly honest, i'm hoping to get the hang of it soon and not be a complete blog virgin!


My name is Méabh and i live in the north of Ireland. I'm 19, coming 20 in October ( happy birthday to me!) I'm a fully qualified beauty therapist and aspiring make-up artist.
I am a honest person so i will be speaking my mind and giving my own personal opinions on things! I will be talking mostly about beauty, fashion, make-up, nonsense and little hints and tricks that i've picked up over the years! I think that's all you guys need to know for the time being. I hope you enjoy!

Twitter-MeabhMcN :)

Big loves! xx M


Please excuse my flat hair :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment